Celebrate Boating! The Perth International Boat Show is the major boating event in Western Australia. Held at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre and Elizabeth Quay, the Show will take full advantage of the stunning Swan River location.
New boat displays will be featured within the Convention Centre and on water at Elizabeth Quay; plus the Show will offer exciting attractions, entertainment and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
The Show will run over four days from Friday 22nd September to Monday 25th September, and will feature:
• Boat trials and demonstrations
• “How to” demonstrations on a variety of topics
• Celebrity entertainers and special guests
• Seafood Cooking Stage with celebrity chefs
• On-water entertainment
• Fishing demonstrations
• Western Australian seafood cooking demonstrations
• Festival of sailing with participating Yacht Clubs
• Prizes and giveaways
• Sailing Regatta
• Wooden Boat Festival
• Fishing competitions with Department of Fisheries
• Kid's fishing school
• Boat license testing with Department of Transport
• Jet ski rides
• Water Ski Demos
• Kid's Sailing with Yachting WA and more.
More details at Website: www.perthboatshow.com.au
Pictured: Elizabeth Quay, Photo: Michael Haluwana