E-Marine Survey commenced business in July 2004. We have established a solid reputation with clients and the marine industry, for independent and thorough surveys and reports.
Founding director, Michael Elton • Trade-qualified shipwright & boatbuilder, 28 years • Certificate IV qualified marine surveyor, 15 years • 30,000 miles under sail, and commercial work
Our local service area is the mid-north coast of New South Wales north of Sydney Harbour. Pittwater, Brooklyn, Booker Bay, Gosford, Lake Macquarie, Newcastle Harbour, Port Stephens, Forster, Laurieton and Port Macquarie.
Our extenstive experience includes.
• Pre-purchase and insurance surveys of most production and many custom-built vessels
• Claims assessment for European, USA and Australian insurance underwriters
• Valuations for insurance, finance, legal, probate and customs importation into Australia
• NDT of composite structures, battery, 240VAC polarity and ultrasonic thickness testing
• Pre-delivery condition surveys for Warren S87 motor yachts, 775 and 776
• Consultant on the composite construction of a 12m yacht and a 15m commercial gameboat